Thursday, January 25, 2007

Good helpers


The boys have been trying really hard to help mom lately, so I won't feel so disgruntled. Jesse is spending more time with the boys and the boys have been doing small chores around the house including unloading the dishwasher and sweeping the floors. Being in a house full of boys is interesting. Toilets seats are always up, clothes get dropped where they are taken off, and there are food reminants everywhere, did I mention they are smelly too? On the upside, I get more kisses and hugs than I know what to do with and they keep me smiling.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're exactly right about the boys, and I'm hoping my sweet Lucy won't do naughty things like those cute nieces of yours! I am laughing though. Life as a mother--of any kids!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big- i am so sad i am missing it!!! Maybe it is good, they may not say i look like a princess if i saw them everyday, and dang it, i love when they say i am a princess!!!